Inventus to Share Best Practices, Challenges of Multilingual Litigation in July 16 Webcast
CHICAGO – June 20, 2019 – Inventus, a leading international legal support services provider, today announced that on Wednesday, July 16, 2019, it will host a free, one-hour webcast entitled, “Accelerating International eDiscovery: The Challenges of Multilingual Litigation,” in partnership with Iconic Translation Machines, a leading global translation software company.
The webcast will feature leading eDiscovery, litigation, and translation experts:
- - Dominic Piernot, eDiscovery Consultant Germany/France at Inventus
- - John Tinsley, CEO, Iconic Translation Machines
- - Jérôme Torres-Lozano, Director of Professional Services, Inventus
- - Moderator: Sarah Brown, eDiscovery expert, Inventus
“Litigation and regulatory investigations are increasingly crossing international borders,” said Piernot. “And that often means massive volumes of data in multiple languages involved in discovery projects – tasking legal practitioners with the conundrum of how to translate data for relevance and attorney review.”
This one-hour webcast will cover lessons learned and best practices for translating and reviewing potentially relevant multilingual data involved in litigation, regulatory action, or internal investigation. The session is designed for corporate general counsel, law firm attorneys, eDiscovery experts, practice support leaders, and legal operations professionals.
In this webcast, you’ll hear from experts on the pros, cons, best practices, and common pitfalls of multilingual discovery. You’ll learn:
- - How to perform cost analysis on different translation approaches
- - What criteria to use to assess the use of human translation vs. machine translation
- - How to evaluate technology for machine translation
- - Best practices for deploying and managing automatic translation projects during discovery
- - Common pitfalls of multilingual discovery – and how to avoid them
- - Real-life success stories from legal practitioners on the cutting edge of global discovery
The webcast begins at 9 a.m. CT / 10 a.m. ET / 3 p.m. BST / on Tuesday, July 16, 2019. To learn more and to register for the webcast, please visit https://tinyurl.com/translation2019 or click below.
Inventus is a leading international eDiscovery management provider focused on helping clients reduce the costs and risks associated with the disclosure process through the effective use of technology solutions. Its Luminosity technology provides an overlay to industry-standard software to provide unique analysis and insights, creating a more strategic, lasting relationship with its 1,200 clients. Since 1991, Inventus has been providing litigation support services to corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. Inventus is an international company with dual operational headquarters in downtown Chicago and London. For more information, visit www.inventus.com.
Iconic Translation Machines is a leading machine translation software and solutions provider who specialise in custom solutions tailored with subject matter expertise for specific industry sectors including legal, life sciences and financial services. www.iconictranslation.com.
Director of Marketing
+1 312 819 2533
+353 1 700 8578