Global eDiscovery Expert Erin Plante Joins Inventus as Director of Strategy and Consulting
CHICAGO – March 12, 2019 – Inventus, a leading international legal support services provider, today announced that Erin Plante has joined the company as director of strategy and consulting. In this role, she will ensure Inventus clients are fully equipped with the latest technology, most effective processes, and highest levels of service required to successfully navigate their ongoing eDiscovery and compliance programs.
- “I am thrilled to welcome Erin to Inventus as the leader of our strategy and consulting practice,” said Paul Mankoo, CEO of Inventus. “Erin’s vast experience in international markets, having been based in Asia, Africa, and Europe, as well as her broad and hands-on experience in forensics and investigations, make her one of the most highly-skilled professionals in the industry and a valuable addition to the team. We look forward to leveraging Erin’s skills to further provide our clients with all they need to establish best practices that are anticipatory – and not reactive – to the challenges they face.”
Plante joins Inventus from Africa’s largest law firm, ENSafrica, where she led the intelligence and analytics division, prior to that she established Alix Partner’s APAC business, and worked for KPMG in their U.S. forensic technology team. She has worked on some of the largest regulatory matters in the U.S., Asia and Africa—including the Madoff Ponzi Scheme investigation, the HSBC money laundering investigation, and the Och-Ziff Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigation.
Plante has deep experience advising clients on:
- - eDiscovery, including cross-border eDiscovery technologies, procedures, and best practices
- - Proactive monitoring and surveillance systems
- - Governance procedures across global organizations, including FCPA and Anti-Bribery Act compliance
- - Risk management and response procedures related to FCPA, OFAC, and FTC compliance
- - High-risk mergers and acquisitions
- - Cyber incidents
- - Data protection
Plante is a regular speaker at global forensic and cyber technology conferences on topics relating to cross-border data privacy, emerging cyber response regulations, and using technology to combat financial crimes. She holds a bachelor’s degree in information technology administration and management from the University of Colorado.
Inventus, a subsidiary of RPX Corporation, is a leading legal support services provider focused on reducing the costs and risks associated with the discovery and compliance processes through the effective use of technology solutions. Inventus has been providing services to corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies since 1991.
Director of Marketing